RESTORATION, EXTENSION & REFURBISHMENT
Providing enlarged and improved living facilties for the City of Oxford Charity.
This was a long awaited improvement to the historic Stone's Almshouse built in 1700 and included the replacement of two incongruous 1950's extensions, the re-modelling of the internal layout and the replacement and repair of the stonework. The completion of this sensitive project has ensured a longer life for the building while providing first rate modern accommodation for the residents.
The project was awarded the prestigeous Oxford Preservation Trust Award in 2009 and the Patron's Award by HRH The Prince of Wales in 2010.